||With a focus on developing professional communication skills via face to face, over the phone and email, this is a workshop that will transform participants relationships with their customers.
|Who Should Attend
||Anyone who wants to improve their customer relationships, or who would benefit from developing their communication & customer service skills.
||There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
|Key Subject Areas
||• Customer needs & expectations
• Building customer relationships: trust, rapport & loyalty
• Communicate professionally: face to face, over the phone, by email & messaging
• Customer service essentials: first impressions, your attitude & body language
• Email effectively: subjects, tone & proofreading
• Difficult customers: why customers complain, identifying the source of challenges & resolving complaints
• Telephone techniques: greetings, tone, and non-verbal communication
||• Identify who your customers are, and recognise their needs & expectations.
• Understand how choosing your attitude can impact a customer’s experience.
• Develop a positive, “can-do” outlook.
• Create a great first impression, every time.
• Become effective and professional in all areas of business communication.
• Resolve customer complaints
• Identify key moments in the customer experience, and provide Service Excellence to each and every customer.
||Following successful completion of the KiwiHost Service Excellence workshop, participants will receive an internationally recognised KiwiHost certificate.
||Each participant will receive a workbook and a memory jogger.
||Facilitator-led with highly interactive material, including video examples, exercises and discussion.